Opportunity for all
Billy Gordon is running for the state seat of Cook as he wants to bring a fresh face and new energy to Far North Queensland and believes strongly in Labor policies.
Billy was born in Innisfail and as a long time local he has strong ties to the FNQ community. Billy has worked in a wide range of different industries and spent time in the army reserve. As a father of five Billy understands the pressures on families and the importance of quality health services and education.
Billy’s vision for Cook:
- Work with local communities to create a jobs plan for Cook
- Work for improved roads, education and health services for the residents of Cook
- Work with local industries for sustainable economic development in Cook
- Work with families to manage the costs of living in Cook
- Work to Build Cook Communities